VISUAL ARTIST SUBMISSIONS OPEN
Deadline, March 15, 2018.
The Millvale Music Festival is currently accepting applications for visual artists and vendors. Here’s what you need to do to be considered for the 2018 festival:
- The date of the festival is May 12, 2018. If you are not available on that date, please do not submit an entry.
- You must be within 100 miles of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to be considered. If you are more than 100 miles outside of Pittsburgh, please do not submit an entry.
- We are interested in a variety of original artists and vendors of all shapes and styles from painting to sculpture to jewelry and everything in between.
- If you are available on May 12, 2018, are within 100 miles of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and fit the bill for a visual artist and vendor, you can fill out our online form here.
Good things to consider about your application:
- We will not begin the selection process until after March 15, 2018. Please do not contact us prior to that date to ask if you have been selected.
- Please do not submit duplicate applications.
- When we ask for a website or a Facebook page, it’s to help promote you as an artist on the festival. If you have a website or Facebook page, it’s in your interest to provide it to us. There is no guarantee that your website or Facebook will be listed if we are required to hunt it down.
- We need a link to where we can see your work. We don’t want a link to your website where we have to search for your Etsy page, etc. to see your work. Think of it this way – the more difficult it is for us to find what we need to see what you do in order to make a determination for the festival, the more likely it is that we will move on to the next artist.
- Please note that we are looking for creators versus resellers. If you are looking to sell LuLaRoe, Avon, etc., you will be placed toward the bottom of the list for selection purposes.
- If you are selected, there will be a $50 registration fee to cover table costs for the event.
For any other questions or press please contact:
[For downloadable .pdf version, click here]